More Job Updates
The last job I interview for made an offer that I turned down because it wasn't enough money to drive 2-3 hours every day. The job itself also didn't give me much hope that I would be doing different things five years from now. Just calling.
Today I was supposed to have an interview with a real estate development company in FL (Orlando). The VP Finance left early for a business trip, so that's pushed back until next week. Pity that I slept late and woke early to review development and finance.
The Miami real estate firms I thought I was interviewing with this week dinged me on Wednesday. Yep. I know. Save it.
Joe scheduled an interview for me with his House Committe for a professional staff position. This position is interesting because after a year or so, I could move back into consulting with new understanding of the federal government. And, since this is DC, it is worth it once in your life to work for the government this way. It's only possible in DC...
Oh, one more potential opportunity exists with a contact in Booz Allen, but it's still developing.
May the employment gods smile upon me!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home