Books: The American Prophecies : Ancient Scriptures Reveal Our Nation's Future
I found this excerpt from a review on Amazon.com. Years of training in religion including several indepth studies of the Christian Bible and I do not remember where it talks about the United States and oil politics...
According to author Michael Evans, a fundamentalist Christian minister, biblical prophets already predicted that America is doomed to collapse unless its government stops accommodating the Arab world for the sake of oil and instead offers full military and diplomatic support to Israel. He believes that God wants Israel to have full control of the West Bank and Gaza, and Americans are risking God's wrath by not fully supporting this biblical mandate. Evans also theorizes that much of America's problems--including the attack of 9-11--are indications of God's fury over America's split allegiance between the two famous descendents of Abraham: Ishmael and Isaac.
Books: The American Prophecies : Ancient Scriptures Reveal Our Nation's Future

1 Comments:
I'm not scared that some guy believes this pseudo-religious politics enough to write a book about it. I am scared that other ding-dongs find it inspirational.
This is the type of person/belief system that needs to be excommunicated from the GOP. They may vote for the party, but the party should be in no way beholden to them.
Let them go to the Religious Left. Maybe together they can create a religious third way in American politics (might actually get out some of the worst excesses of both parties).
1:04 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home