Vox Clamatis in Deserto

Thursday, June 17, 2004

Not quite beam me up, but close

Teleportation experiment successful. Did any of you read about this?

The New York Times > Science > Scientists Teleport Not Kirk, but an Atom

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is happining is not,I repeat, NOT happining is telaportation. Actuly ,until they can convince me that what they are doing,is in fact TRANSPORTING the exact SUB-atomic partictulates from point(a) to point(b), what they have done is more weapon than "Transporter". In my opinion, and I've interacted with other scientists here in the states, as a consultant as to physical plant for this device,Is a SUB-Atomic distructor device that can map SUB-atomic piticular MATTER-,ANTI=MATTER and assemble,from ambiant SUB-atomic matter a virtual "CLONE" of the original, NOT teliporting amything.
NOT until they can prove that to me ,I Will NOT Believe.

5:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home