Vox Clamatis in Deserto

Thursday, July 01, 2004

NEWS FLASH: Job Offer

Ok, now I have a job offer that I need to kick around. Don't have final pay numbers, but assume it's in the range of 50-70K. The job has a lot of primary market intelligence collection duties and project assignments should be varied. It's a small, growing firm, though, with plans to enter the private equity market at some point. I would be entering the firm as a senior consultant with expected growth to project manager within a year or so. The firm works with private equity groups to provide them with insight into acquisitions, expansions, etc.

Downsides: it's bloody far away (45 or more minutes without traffic); the pay is ok, but not great; it's not in Miami or San Fransisco; it may not lead me towards the real estate or private equity world I am looking for, and cold calling for information is definately not my favorite activity.

So the dilemma: take it or not?

Comments?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As the Great Will Smith once said:
"Welcome to Miami, Bienvenidos a Miami."

3:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home