That is why in many religions the lingam is a sacred object. It is the font of manhood, the sping of life, the holy of holies, Amen. In our pre-Christian savageness we would have felled that doctor with a good Beowulfian axe strike through the head when we recovered.
I don't know what I would have said when I came to: "How was the surgery, doctor?" "Well, there's some good news and some bad news. The good news is that you don't need to use a condom anymore." "Is that because my testes are damaged?" "No, son. It's because I became angry at myself and slashed your Johnson into fish food. Sorry. Really. Just lost my head for a minute. Hopefully it won't happen again." [Cue violent rage] "WHAT!?!?!? You did what?!?!" [Cue involuntary cannabalistic behaviour...]
1 Comments:
That is why in many religions the lingam is a sacred object. It is the font of manhood, the sping of life, the holy of holies, Amen. In our pre-Christian savageness we would have felled that doctor with a good Beowulfian axe strike through the head when we recovered.
I don't know what I would have said when I came to: "How was the surgery, doctor?" "Well, there's some good news and some bad news. The good news is that you don't need to use a condom anymore." "Is that because my testes are damaged?" "No, son. It's because I became angry at myself and slashed your Johnson into fish food. Sorry. Really. Just lost my head for a minute. Hopefully it won't happen again." [Cue violent rage] "WHAT!?!?!? You did what?!?!" [Cue involuntary cannabalistic behaviour...]
11:39 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home